Stolen Vehicle Tracking System
At AVS we have tried and tested many types of stolen Vehicle GPS Tracking systems and have now chosen Trackstar as our preferred supplier . Furthermore this is now the approved system for BMW , Landrover & Jaguar with many others to come and 12 Months Free Self Tracking included it makes Trackstar the best value tracking device on the market.
Trackstar pinpoints the location of a stolen vehicle every 20 seconds. If your vehicle is moved illegally it can be located using the Global Positioning System (GPS) in your Trackstar vehicle tracking unit. Furthermore if your vehicle is moved without the keys present the unit will automatically notify Trackstar therefore contacting you immediately.
“Sunday Times Best Buy”
In a recent group test performed by The Sunday Times In Gear Magazine, Trackstar was the only stolen vehicle tracking system that was awarded a 5 star rating, earning it the ‘Best Buy’ recommendation
Standard CAT6/S7 GPS Trackstar Insurance Approved
- Insurance Approved.
- Leading edge GPS and integrated Motion Sensor technology.
- Jaguar, Land Rover, Range Rover, and BMW approved.
- Pan-European Cover as standard (with priority access to the police in more than 44 European countries).
- Endorsed by all police authorities.
- Vehicle tow away notifications.
- Vehicle battery is disconnection alert.
- Detects attempts to tamper with tracking system.
Premium: CAT5/S5 Trackstar Insurance Approved
Thatcham Approved ADR GPS stolen vehicle tracking system
- In addition to the above features, CAT5 uses a unique digital driver tag paired to the tracking unit.
- Driver tag alerts when not detected. If the car is then driven off The monitoring centre will then attempt to call the driver or owner to verify the alert.
- Driver tags designed to address “key theft” and “Key Cloning” ensures that the police are notified at the earliest opportunity.
- Remote immobilisation via command from the monitoring centre.